Why choose us?
At Bordeaux and Beyond we offer a level of customer care that sets us apart from other Estate Agent Immobilier. We offer a more personal and professional service. The Bordeaux and Beyond website is highly visible and receives over 40,000 visitors a month.
Whether you want a converted farmhouse, a village house, manor house or chateau we will find the right property for you. You can be sure that any property we offer has been fully vetted and will be of the highest quality in its sector. Because of the care we take to match your instructions, you will only be offered suitable properties that are within your specified budget. However, if you would like to be informed if something really special comes onto the market, we will obviously give you advance warning.
- Choosing from high quality properties in their category
- A personal service based on your direct instructions
- Access to associated French & English notares, if required
- Support with surveys and architect supervised alterations
- Buildings insurance arranged, compulsory at time of completion
- Advice with related matters e.g. schooling and health care
If you have a high quality property to sell, large or small, we would like to market it for you. Once on our books, your property details will be sent only to those buyers who have already established an interest in that type of property and who have the funds available. We can also advise potential vendors on how to maximise the sale potential of a property. When a buyer visits your property, we will provide detailed and honest feedback. Once we have secured a sale and the contract has been signed, we take care of all the details and ensure excellent communication during the transfer process.
- Access to large group of committed overseas buyers
- Properties listed on top 3 portals for French property
- Buyers with appropriate budget
- Properties associated only with other top quality products
- Complete discretion – no local publicity if required
- Full reporting service after visits
- Very few fall-throughs once contracts are signed