How to buy a house in France
At Bordeaux and Beyond we are proud of our customer care; you will receive a personal and professional service from your allocated agent throughout the search for your new home in France.
- Discuss your requirements in detail prior to your visit.
- Provide a selection of high quality properties that match your requirements.
- Endeavour to answer any precise questions that you have on individual properties.
- Keep you up to date with any new properties that are entered close to your visit.
- Recommend accommodation in your chosen area during your visit.
- Make sure that a selection of your chosen properties is available to visit.
- Provide accompanied visits.
- Maximise the number of suitable properties you visit during the time you have available.
Our agents are proud of the area that they represent in France; they are multilingual and are experts in their local area thus ensuring that you receive the highest standard of expertise. They will be happy to answer questions regarding schooling, health service and any other general questions you have about moving to France. Most of our team is non-native to France so we have all experienced the move first hand.
When you find a property with us that matches your requirements we will be able to advise you on the following:
- Negotiation and purchase process
- Recommend a surveyor
- Building works
- Opening a bank account
- Removal companies
- Currency transfer